MS FSX Boeing 737-800 Atlanta Landing

I recently changed the realism settings in the game to the default “hard” level, which among other things made takeoffs and landings a whole new experience. After sorting out what I think I am doing wrong on takeoff, I turned to the landings (after having crashed several airframes). I think I have it down fairly well now in the stock 737-800 that ships with the game so that I can land without incident, in day or night conditions. The video below the break is from an approach to Atlanta’s Hartsfield Airport runway 9R at night.

Atlanta is a somewhat unique airport in that all four main runways are parallel to each other and there is no intersection that I can tell (other than taxiways to and from the terminals).




As mentioned above, the standard “hard” settings in the game present a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment