Breach & Clear Operation Iron Will

Mission Description: “Successfully securing the forward outpost has raised an alert. Make your way through the forest to find where the terrorists are bringing in supplies.” This is a nice open area map with no visible boundaries (such as a wall), and this effort is my first attempt at the mission.

I will be using my Canadian JTF2 Team with improved weapons and gear that I have been accumulating throughout previous missions. The video also briefly shows the usage of the Marketplace to purchase consumables (this is not a real life cash paywall thing; it is in game currency that is accumulated simply by completing missions).



I believe the unused consumables stay in the squad inventory for use in future missions (or replays of previous attempts to improve scores).

No comments:

Post a Comment