Breach & Clear Operation Rogue Bandit

Mission Description: “A terrorist cell has been identified within the Black Forest; send your team in to find out what the terrorists are up to. Engage and neutralize all targets.” This is the first open area mission of the game (all other locations to this point have been enclosed areas or on a ship), and this video is my second attempt in clearing the mission for a maximum four star rating.

I will be using my Canadian JTF2 Team with improved weapons and gear that I have been accumulating throughout previous missions. This is also the first time that I have used the defibrillator perk to revive a fallen squad member.



This may develop into a short video series covering the entire mission set, especially considering the ability to create multiple squads.

No comments:

Post a Comment